- 7.00 a.m: Our Guide and car will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center and start the tour to Paradise cave
- On the way from Hue to Phong Nha, you will stop at La Vang holy land – a shrine located in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri Province, about 100km from Hue city. It is a complex of the most valuable sculptural works in the history of sculpture in Vietnam, a famous place of pilgrimage.
- On the bus, the Guide will introduce you about the DMZ of Quang Tri (the Macnamara line, 17 parallel, Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge)
- Have Lunch at a restaurant
- We will travel to Paradise cave – dubbed the “underground palace” – one of the most magnificent and magical wonders of the world. The cave brings a magnificent beauty with the high arches, blocks, stalactites, diverse stalagmites that evoke human imagination.
- After visiting Paradise cave, we get on the private car back to Hue
- 7:30 p.m.: Arrive in Hue. Tour ends
Note: Departure from Hue
· Transfer by A/C modern bus
· Golf car in Paradise cave
· English-speaking tour guide during the trip
· Entrance fees
· Bottles of water/ person on the car
· Beverages in meals, breakfast, dinner
· Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
· For Children
· Kids under 05 years old: free of charge
· Kids from 05 to under 10 years old: pay 75%
· Kids from 10 years old and older: as adults.