Five hours cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
* Newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck. Make sure to bring you a relaxed elegant ambiance.
* Friendly and professional Crew
* High- end service on lunch and drinks. Can be served in individual group if order
* Modern 16 seat bus with maximum 9 passengers on bus. Free pick up in Hanoi Old Quarter.
8:45 - 9:15 : Our limousine bus and guide pick you up from hotel/ stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau island, Ha Long city, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 - Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome abroard and safety briefing
Wonder Bay cruise will take you on an 5 hours journehy via 2 day - sleeper boat cruise which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth - watering lunch on boat.
13:45 - Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visist Surprising Cave to see a lot of Stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon
Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to a towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay paradise
16:30 - Return to Wonder Bay Cruise for Afternoon Tea and Cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery
17:45 - Disebark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi
20:45 - Drop - off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends
What is included:
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
- Afternoon tea with cakes
What is excluded:
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
Price: 89$/ per person